Leveling of the surface on which the vinyl will be installed - no matter what the(vinyl, concrete, old wooden flooring, laminate) will lie on, the surface of the base should be fairly even. Floors in our apartments, especially old buildings, do not meet these requirements. Therefore, most likely they will need to be leveled. Do a screed if the floor is concrete or, with the help of a special machine, to align the old wooden floor, it still may have to replace the rotten boards.
Our company VanProRen, which provides a complex of services for the repair and decoration of residential and office space, for many years of work, has accumulated sufficient practical experience in carrying out works with a concrete subfloor. The specialists of the company will take care of all the problems associated with the preparation and execution of works.
The list of services that the company is ready to provide to the customer:
- Consultation of a specialist by phone or onsite with the customer;
- Production of all necessary measurements;
- Advising and assisting in the selection of necessary materials;
- Consultation of the designer;
- Preliminary costing of works and materials. Drawing up an estimate.
- Delivery of necessary materials to the customer;
- Laying of vinyl;
- Cleaning and removal of construction debris;
The company VanProRen has the opportunity to purchase materials more profitable than private individuals who purchase the right coverage at retail.
Laying the vinyl, on the one hand, seems not so difficult, so many can try to produce it on their own. We do not recommend doing this without having enough experience.
To order service it is only necessary to call our company or place an order on the site. And with the preliminary cost of such a service, you can get acquainted with the help of the price list.